How the Virtual Law Office Works
- Choose the document you need and begin the online questionnaire.
- Save your answers. You can return any time to edit/finish.
- When you're ready to go forward, pay by credit card and submit your questionnaire.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, your Attorney will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances.
- When your completed document is ready, your Attorney will upload it to your Virtual Law Office web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document.
If you have any questions feel free to call Attorney Murphy at 413-562-1281
We are not just a document preparation web site. We are a Massachusetts law firm. A legal forms web site is not a law firm and cannot provide true legal services, such as legal advice. We provide you with true legal guidance from a Massachusetts law firm.
We are different from a legal forms site because:
- We stand behind and guarantee our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- As lawyers, we must keep any communications between us confidential, and we are required to avoid any conflicts of interest.
- We must comply with the Professional Rules of conduct. The services that we provide are regulated by the Massachusetts State Bar. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.